INTERWEAVE PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
Interweave collaborates worldwide with partner organizations- NGOs, government agencies, cities, schools, churches, micro-finance institutions, businesses, community associations- any organization that serves members, clients, students or customers.
- For example, during 2018, Interweave is celebrating the 10 year anniversary of its partnership with Engage Now Africa. This organization’s mission is “to heal, rescue and lift our brothers and sisters in Africa.”
- Just like Engage Now Africa, your organization can become an Interweave Partner and run its own MBS/Self-Reliance Program.
- Help the members, students, or clients or your organization become self-reliant as they learn how to start and grow their own businesses.
- To learn more about becoming an Interweave Partner, click here!
- To take the Partner Facilitator Training course, let us know by clicking here! We can help you sign up for our online learning management system and get an easy start!
Thank you for joining the Interweave Team!